What is Pea Protein Powder?
Pea protein powder is made by extracting the soluble pea protein from yellow-split peas. It is not the same as ground peas as most of the starch and fiber is removed. Yellow pea protein powder is an excellent source of dietary protein for vegetarians and vegans that cannot use animal / milk based proteins.
Less Naked Pea is a vegan protein made exclusively from raw yellow peas grown in the USA and Canada. Gluten free, dairy free, and soy free; Less Naked Pea’s superior amino acid profile is the result of processing via mechanical water-extraction without the use of chemicals. Less Naked Vanilla Pea adds natural vanilla and organic coconut sugar, giving you more versatility in shakes and recipes. Naked Nutrition is committed to shortening the steps between our farms and you.
Don’t let labels and big agribusiness fool you; additives are for their bottom line, not your health.
The Naked Difference:
- Exclusively From Farms in the United States and Canada
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, or Colors
- 25 Grams of Protein and 5.6 Grams of BCAA’s Per Serving*
- Only Three Ingredients: Yellow Pea Protein, Vanilla and Organic Coconut Sugar
- Non-GMO, Soy Free, and Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Environmentally-friendly farming practices